Sunday, April 5, 2009

The End of Maturnity Leave:o(

Here are some pictures from the past month or so. I am getting ready to go back to work next week after 3 months of being on maturnity leave and it will most likely be the worst week of my life leaving my baby all day. But such is life and I have a wonderful mother-in-law who will be taking care of Dante during the days but I have to admit I am jealous that she gets to be with him all day:o( Dante is getting bigger every week! He was weighed on Wed. and he is 14.5 lbs and 24 inches long now. He honestly is a really happy baby, smiling all the time and we have heard "mini giggles".....they aren't real giggles yet but getting there. He loves to be sung to and tends to smile a lot when we sing certain songs. The other night we had a break thru...he slept 6 hours! Since then he has been sleeping 5-6 hours every night which is awesome! Chevy is really sweet with him. I think she understands that he is part of our family now. She is very curious though and follows me around when I'm holding him and watches as I change or feed him. When he makes little cooing noises in his crib, she always walks over to look at him. Thats all for now. Got to go get a waking baby:o)











1 comment:

Cubanita said...

Great pictures, Katie!