Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dante is here!













Well, as most of you know, Dante Francisco de la Fe was born on Saturday, January 24th at 9:47am. He was 7 lbs and 2 ounces and 20 inches long. I started going into labor on Friday night and 13 hours later he was here! We are both so overwhelmed by how amazing he is and how much fun we are having already. So far he has proven to be a very easy baby...wakes every 3 hours at night, eats and falls right back to sleep. I'm getting a lot of help from both of our families and Delafe is extremely helpful from changing him and rocking him to getting me anything I ask for or might need. I'm also getting naps every day while Dante sleeps so I'm still feeling refreashed (ask me how I feel in a few weeks:o)
I'm so glad I had a week off from work before I had him to be with just my husband and my dog. We were able to have a mini vacation together here at home, relaxing, watching movies, going out to eat, and taking Chevy to the dog park. It was such a wonderful end to a great pregnancy.
Here are few pics of a baby boy...enjoy!

No comments: